WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU AND HOW?
- Arabian Furniture and Design Co. collects personal information in several ways: (i) when you place an order and (ii) register for a service offered by Arabian Furniture and Design Co.
- By registering at Arabian Furniture and Design, you are consenting to the collection of your personal data. For a personalized experience that's relevant to customer liking, we also record gender information.
- Through this we're able to provide product suggestions, website experiences and off-site communication that is relevant to the particular gender.
- If an order is placed with us, we need to hold personal information including your name, email address, phone number, shipping and credit/debit card billing address(es) so that we can process and complete your order.
- Credit/debit card details saved will never be shared with third parties, and will only be used to process your order using our payment partner's system.
- Additionally, we may also obtain information as a result of authentication or identity checks.
- We will ask for your telephone number. This number will be given to our courier for delivery services.
- These details will allow us to process your order and keep you informed about the status of your order.
WHAT ABOUT COOKIES?
There are four types of cookies:
- Website Functionality Cookies: These cookies enable you to browse the website and use our features such as shopping baskets and wish lists.
- Website Analytics Cookies: We use these cookies to measure and analyse how our customers use the website. This allows us to continuously improve our website and your shopping experience.
- Customer Preference Cookies: When browsing or shopping online, the website will remember preferences you make (for example: your username, language or location).
- This makes your browsing experience simpler, easier and more personal the next time you return.
- Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver adverts relevant to you. In addition, they limit the number of times you see an advertisement, as well as to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
-By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device and access them when you visit the site in the future.
-If you want to delete any cookies that are already present on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
-Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies, you may not be able to access certain areas or features on our site.
HOW THIS INFORMATION MAY BE USED, INCLUDING ANYONE IT MIGHT BE SHARED WITH
Arabian Furniture and Design’ the Sports may use your personal information for the processing of orders, payments and to provide you with a personalized shopping experience. We will also use your details to fulfill and deliver your orders and manage your account. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. Where there is a legal obligation to do so, we may disclose your information to any relevant regulatory body.
We may also use your personal information to send you marketing updates but only ever in accordance with your preferences (as detailed in the next section). We do not sell or provide your details to third-party marketing companies.
Finally, we may use your personal information for our internal marketing and demographic studies, together with non-personal data to monitor customer patterns so we can consistently improve our site design to better meet our visitors' needs.
SAFEGUARDING YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We will take reasonable care to maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the information you have provided us with. When you place an order or access your account information, we use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption, which encrypts your information before it is sent to us to protect it from unauthorised use. In addition, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that third-party business partners to whom we transfer any data will provide sufficient protection of that personal information.